- Florida Cosmetology License 2010
- The Global Leadership Summit 2010
- Daytona State College - Cosmetology Certificate 2010
- PremiereOrlando International Beauty Event 2010, 2012
- Lyman High School - Class of 2000
- Completed Automotive Y.E.S.
- Sam Villa's "More Texture Tricks & Techniques"
- Sam Villa'S "CutOuts: Revealing Secrets Behind Cutting Fine, Thinning Hair"
- Judiffier Pearson "Top Five Booth Rental Strategies"
- Stategies "Manageing Your Time for Leadership Success"
- Toni&Guy "Classic Cutting Techniques"
- Anthony Mascolo "TIGI New Classic Cuts"
- Richy Kandasamy "Personalizing Color Formulas For Every Client!"
- Sam Villa "Natural Curls: Tips, Tricks and Solutions"
- Marcia Teixeira Brazilian Keratin Treatments
- TBA Global Field Staff Certified
- Blue Oval Certified - Ford
- Five Star Certified - Chrysler
- Daily Salon Business Operations and Management
- Organic Waterless Manicures and Pedicures
- Eye Lash Enhancements and
Justines Hair LLC
145 S. Orlando Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
Supervisor: Dixie Johnson
*Preformed cosmetology services on clients such as shampoo, hair cuts (children, men and women), hair color services (retouch, color change/refresh, and foils), perms, roller sets, keratin treatments, facial hair removal, organic waterless manicure and pedicures
*Worked on bringing new clients into the salon by creating and handing out flyers door to door with in a 5 mile radius of the salon
*Created the salons ad in “Our Town” Magazine
*Signed the salon up with the TRCO campaign
*Set up the stylist with a Styleseat.com account
*Posted information on-line at yellowpages.com and other search engines
*Assisted the Web Designer to create the salons website
*Planned and coordinated the salon Breast Cancer Awareness Haircut-a-thon with Ribbon Riders
*Brought in micro loop pink hair extensions (for breast cancer awareness) and feather extensions as well as taught the stylist how to install them for clients correctly
Daytona State College
2351 Providence Blvd.
Deltona, FL 32725
Supervisor: Connie Popp
Position: Sr. Staff Asst.
*Organized the Cosmetology Lab
*Ordered and received all inventory
*Processed all billing claims, invoices, and purchase orders
*Created the accounting logs and daily deposits
*Trained students how to run the reception area, greet clients, consult clients and receive payments
*Answered the phones
*Dispensed cosmetic products to students
*Set up competitions for students
*Coordinated guest speakers
*Maintained and performed State Regulated Cosmetology Sanitation Procedures
*Assisted teaching staff with demos, computer data entry, paperwork and flyers
*Prepared staff meeting agendas, minutes and memos
*Created a manual on how to do my job and trained my replacement
TBA Global Events
4203 Vineland Rd. Suite K-7
Orlando, FL 32811
Supervisor: Nikki Shrives
Position: Field Staff Agent
*Handled groups of 10 to 6000 people with convention services, transportation and banquets
*Proactive and courteous while identifying client issues and resolved them accordingly
*Hosted dine arounds (which means I would coordinate transportation for a group to a restaurant, ensure
they got the pre planned menus, and that they returned to the hotel)
*Supervised day trips and Tour Guided groups at local theme parks, museums, and historic sites
*Created and supervised activities and games for multiple age groups.
*Met clients arriving/departing at the airport and dispatched transportation to/from the hotel
*Coordinated and dispatched transportation for convention groups through out their stay
*Set up registration/hospitality desk for conventions and operated them
*Preformed crowd control at events and during transportation loading
*Set up, supervised and cleaned up after banquets and award ceremonies
*Able to multi-task efficiently and speak in front of groups
*Successfully completed my annual reviews and certification.